Thanks to our services, you will no longer need your own storage space yet still continue (or introduce) this service for your customers.
We have prepared an advanced, sophisticated logistics, storage and data connection system to make the whole mechanism very simple yet highly effective.
Several of our lorries will be collecting and delivering tires in the territory on a daily basis on special transport pallets.
Dozens of our employees will be working for you daily to ensure smooth operation.
The logistics and workflow will be handled in the following steps:
1. DISTRIBUTION OF SPECIAL EMPTY TRANSPORT PALLETS
- Our cooperation starts with the delivery of an adequate number of special returnable transport pallets, on which you will place your dismantled tires/wheels
2. TIRE/WHEEL DISMANTLING
- Your mechanics will remove the tires/wheels from your customers’ vehicles
3. PLACING THE TIRES/WHEELS ON THE PALLETS
- Your mechanics will place the tires/wheels on the pallets
- 1 pallet = 1 set (which means 4 tires/wheels from a vehicle)
4. ORDERING COLLECTION
- The moment the pallet(s) is/are full, you can order its/their collection, either on-line in our system or by e-mail
- Our vehicle will arrive as per your order and our driver will load the full pallets using a special lifting mechanism
- • At the same time, he or she will replace them with the same number of empty pallets for you to use
- We will store your tires in our warehouse and issue a storage report
7. AVAILABLE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES
- In our warehouse, we are able to repair, clean and balance tires/wheels upon request
*when you require delivery of any tires/wheels stored in our warehouse, simply send us an order and we will deliver them.
List of services:
1. Tire/wheel acceptance
2. Tire/wheel storage
3. Tire/wheel picking
1. Collecting tires/wheels from business premises and bringing them to the warehouse
2. Delivering tires/wheels from the warehouse to business premises
3. Washing tires/wheels
4. Balancing wheels